2.13.2008

Looking forward to my drug-induced haze.

It's been a hellish week of illness. I thought it was over this weekend, but it kicked back in and flattened me.

I did drag my sorry ass to the doctor, finally. I was told I have a sinus infection and bronchitis.

I got me some drugs. Yay.

Yay, drugs.

She said it would take a day or two before I really started to feel much better.

I did not like that part a lot. But at least there is hope on the horizon.

And some good, sleep-inducing cough syrup to take before bed tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often fantasize about being a reckless substance abuser. I think my life would be a lot more fun if I threw myself into that abyss.

But alas ... I've never smoked pot. Or taken anything stronger than Percocet (for a few days following some surgery). I don't even drink as much as I wish I did.

Sigh.

Enjoy.

Lou said...

I was told I'd feel better in three to five days on Jan. 16. Still don't. I hope you are getting back to normal.