9.13.2008

The party's over

Yep. I think I am done here.
Including this blog, I have three.
It's too much.

So I am going to fold this one into the main one.

First, some housecleaning here over the course of the week.

But I expect to be done here shortly.

Why?

Other than just not having time to maintain this the way I want to, the intent of this has changed.

It was meant to be a place to vent, to question myself and others and my relationships.

That has not been the case lately.

So, yeah, time to stop.

I want to go through the posts and see what I want to save. After that, buh-bye.

Oh yeah, and I will see you on the other blog. Where crazy may still take a spin, but where I am good with that and no longer feel the need to keep it a secret from the people who know me.

Because really, they already know how crazy I can be.

No comments: