4.02.2008

Life, as I know it

I've been pretty tired lately.

I need to get off my big ass and move more.

I know that if I get up and go for a walk in the morning it will eventually lead to more energy.

Not to mention a smaller ass.

But I am tired.



Someone said I have no life because I blog too much.



I always feel guilty when I think I am not blogging enough.



Why is that?



It's not as if I owe anyone blog entries. It's not as iff I am getting paid to do this.



I just kind of like blogging. It's an outlet.



Why is seen as not having a life?



If I was sitting in front of the computer writing poetry would that be better?



Fuck 'em.



It's my life, I will blog as much as I want to.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yep -- I say, "To each his/her own." Is it writers who are telling you that blogging means you don't have a life? I can't imagine! And how the hell could a non-writer/artist ever really understand someone who is creative? Ain't gonna happen. That's okay. I love you, just the way you are -- with as many blog entries as you'd like to post, or no blog entries at all. I just think you're a phenomenal human being who should follow her bliss! Here's to living life the way you want to live it, Sweetheart!