6.13.2008

Round Robin Photo Challenges: I made that

Time for another Round Robin!
Click over to their site to find the list of participants.
I know I am a day early.
But I am leaving the house early for my
scuba diving checkout and most likely won't get back
before late afternoon or will just be too tired to think.
So I posted a wee bit early.

I must confess, most of these pictures
were culled from my other blogs:

The penne pictures were taken for this
assignment, but posted first on my food blog.
You can find more cards (among other topics) at the
South Bay site and more tempting food treat at All That.

Anyway, I give you all an assortment of
cards I have made and dishes I have prepared.
Best wishes and bon apetit, I guess!
_______
Find out more about this card here.


Find out more about this card here.



Find out more about this card here.

Find out more about this card here.

Find out more about this card here.


_________

And now I give you food...



The penne dish had a hint of mint...

A taste of toasted pine nuts...

Some zesty flavors of lemon and orange peel...

To come up with a wonderful dish
with the citrus zing, a little red pepper heat,
pleasing peas and lovely, lovely Italian bacon.

Sorry. No leftovers!
__________

Click here to get the recipe for
sweet and tangy grilled pork tenderloin
.

Ingredients for a sweet and tangy marinade.

Whisk!

The carmelized onion relish was a great way
to dress up an already great grilled pork dish.
______________

What is a great meal without dessert?

Click here to get the recipe
for chocolate-rum cake.



OK.

I hope I didn't make anyone drool
too much with that last one!

13 comments:

Gattina said...

Very nice ! the cards are beautiful and the food looks yummy ! Fortunately I just had lunch, lol !

Sandra said...

Thanks for the recipes and the cards are beautiful, inspiring. Thanks for sharing...

Janet said...

That penne dish shot is fantastic! And it sounds so good. I was just asking for recipes with mint in them, so I'll give this one a try...thanks!

Teena in Toronto said...

Wow! You're talented!

I want a piece of that cake ... I love chocolate and rum!

I played too :)

Carly said...

Hi Hon :)

The cards are just beautiful! :) And the food looks just marvelous! As for posting early, there is a handy new feature on Blogger, well at least I think it's new, I only just discovered it about a month ago, you can now schedule an entry to post automatically when you are away! I love it, it makes it really handy to put a post up for a scheduled time in the future. I can do it anytime and forget it! Just a thought. :) Email me if you are unsure how to use it.

Always, Carly

Jan said...

Your cards are great, but I'm drooling from the food photos and recipes

Wendy said...

Love the cards, and the food! I want a piece of that cake!

Kiva said...

Now I'm hungry. That chocolate looks so tempting. I'm going over to take a look at your cards on your Solilquy Blog. They are gorgeous.

Steven said...

The cake looks incredible! The cards are very pretty too. Lots a talent.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I absoutly love the cards. Wish I could sit long enough to create them. And the food...looks like itis time for me to eat! Nice job!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I followed the links on a couple of the cards and I'm very impressed with what you did and how you did it! They're very professional-looking, in a high-end boutique sort of way. As for the food, it's very enticingly photographed. I especially like that you made the ingredients shots every bit as attractive as the end product. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Are we all invited for dinner? The food looks delicious and the cards are one of a kind. You are very creative.

Angela said...

I have to say that I stumbled on your food blog today and just when I thought I couldn't love you anymore, PRESTO! I DO!!! Yum, woman. I only dream of having the amount of talent you have in your little finger. Go, girl! (She can bake a cherry pie, take an incredible photo of it and write any other writer under the table. Way to go!)