10.26.2007

7 more things about me meme

Yeah, it's all about meme.

1). I take my sushi apart to eat it. As in, I take the piece of fish off the rice ball. Then I eat the rice ball. Then I eat the fish. I really should just order sashimi with a side of rice.

2.) I collect refrigerator magnets, but (for the most part) I don't keep them on the fridge. There is a beam that runs between the dining area and living room area. I put metal panels up there and then put up my magnets. I would say 99percent of them are from places I have actually been. A few were gifts from other travelers. They make quite the conversation piece when people come over for the first time.

3.) I sleep in pajamas because I am afraid there will be a fire or earthquake or some other disaster in the middle of the night and I am afraid I would have to run out of the house without being able to get dressed. I don't want to stand in the middle of the street naked.

4.) Mayo not ketchup on fries. I don't know why. It's just good.

5.) My first husband hit me. One time. And I hit him back. Yep, that was the end of that one.

6.) My favorite type of flower is the tulip. So much beauty in such a simple design. (No, I didn't take that photo. Yes, I wish I had.)

7.) I spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing. I think about what I need to do. I think about what I should do. I think about what I want to do. But only a fraction of it is actually done. I need to do more.


If they are so inclined to share on their blogs, I would love to know seven more things about:

Angela at Blog It Like You Mean It
Lou at Little Earthquakes
Connie at I Digress

Hell, I wouldn't mind knowing seven more things about anyone who wants to share.

5 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

I have a hard time understanding how anybody could sleep comfortably in any clothing. I just can't. As soon as something gets bunched or twisted around me, I'm instantly uncomfortable. I started sleeping naked as soon as I could get away with it — probably around the time I went to boarding school at age 14.

Lou said...

TMI :) I'm drunk now, but I'll do this tomorrow :)

Alyssa said...

I just had a moment where I went numb, and was like "Double-U-tee-eff, did I write this stuff?" Other than the huge magnet collection, we share the same antics. Weird.

Jacque Jo said...

When I was married, we had a hard time because I'm always cold, and he wasn't. And I typically sleep -- even in the summer -- in layers. A tank top under a long sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants that sometimes cover men's boxer shorts. That way, I start out pleasantly toasty. I can always remove layers as appropriate.

This is probably why I'll never get married again ... and I'm OK with that. ;)

Wordnerdy said...

7. Oh yeah. Right there with you.