10.30.2007

It's been a woe-is-me few days here


Yeah. I have felt a bit like this woeful statue the past few days.
Man trouble. Which is nothing at all like what I think of when I think of lady trouble.
Anyway... Things seem to have settled. At least for now.
That is the reason for the lack of posts here. I have just not felt like I had much of anything to say.
But I shall spare you all the gory details.


By the way, the picture was taken several years back at the Bonaventure Cemetery outside Savannah, Ga. Pardon the lousy scan, but I have a lousy scanner and the photo is pre-digital.
Savannah is one of the most beautiful, haunting, memorable places I have ever been and I really hope to get back there some day.

6 comments:

Jacque Jo said...

Savannah is one of my favorite cities in the world!! It's charm and history is so intriguing. I can't wait to go back. I haven't been for two years.

If you ever wanna go and want someone to hang out with, I'd totally meet you there to eat Paula Deen food at look at creepy architecture. :)

Jacque Jo said...

Oh, and I hope you get to feeling better. I'm in an odd phase, myself.

Atypical California Girl said...

Thanks, Jacque.
Yeah, I am fine.
And I will remember what you said about Savannah. I have been thinking for years about heading back there and also getting over to Charleston, S.C. I hear that is another gorgeous place.

Sunshine said...

I'm retiring to Savannah someday, after I went last summer, I felt like I belong there.

And I took 200+ pics at Bonaventure, I TOTALLY get your obsession!!!

Angela said...

It's still a beautiful photo. I sure hope you're feeling better. Damn how I hate those days/weeks/months.

Wordnerdy said...

Hope you're up in spirit soon.

I've spent about one day each in Savannah and Charleston. How very un-Southern of me. I'd love to return, but I just don't think I'll ever go there for St. Patty's Day. Really beginning to get over the whole drinking for beer's sake thing.