11.08.2007

Oh Mickey, you're so not fine...





Not that I have ever been a big Mickey Rourke fan, but when did this guy...









become this guy?









Oh yeah, and he was arrested today, too. Shocking. I have to say, it is always nice to see a celebrity smile for the mugshot camera.

Actor Mickey Rourke was arrested Thursday in Miami Beach after police said he was driving a new Vespa scooter down the road while intoxicated.

According to a police report, authorities said they observed Rourke, 53, driving a green 2007 Vespa scooter erratically down Washington Avenue in Miami Beach around 4:20 a.m. Thursday.
Police said that an officer directed Rourke off to the side of the road, at which point Rourke allegedly asked the officer, "What the (expletive) did I do?," according to the report.

Investigators said Rourke was observed having bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and emitting a strong odor of alcohol on his breath. Police said Rourke failed an road-side coordination test and was taken into custody.

Rourke was taken to the Miami Beach Police Department for further processing. Rourke allegedly told police at the station, "I'm not drunk, I didn't even drink that much," according to the report.

5 comments:

Angela said...

No, sir. Oh, my god. That's just sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. I will never be able to watch 9 1/2 Weeks again. DAMMIT!

Atypical California Girl said...

Sorry to ruin that for you, Angela.

Angela said...

No worries. I probably wouldn't have watched it again anyway. Honestly, though. That's a long way to slide; don't you think?

Jacque Jo said...

It's why I always get sad when I see Kiefer in mugshots.

My sweet Kiefer.

*sigh*

Connie Goto said...

Ewe. Just ewe.