11.13.2007

Wait for it...

Sorry for my absence.
But I have been having too much fun the past few days (great dinners, seeing friends, hot-tubbing with the manfriend) to get all ranty about shit.

Today is my Monday though. So I am sure that will change.

Especially since the week hadn't even started for me when my boss was calling me at home on my Sunday about schedule changes.

My thought then was, "Eh. Whatev."
My thought now is "I could have been on my way to work by now, which means I would be leaving at about 8. Instead I will be there until 11.)

I'm sure it will be fine. As long as they don't close the freeway early tonight for construction. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

And it did mean more time online this morning.

3 comments:

Jacque Jo said...

I'm glad you've been taking some time to have fun. I'm about to head out on a choppy week of fun. Hockey, traveling, friends ... it's gonna be great. :)

I'm glad you're back, though!

Atypical California Girl said...

Thanks. It is a nice thing to break free of the computer on occasion.
Have fun on all your adventures!

Angela said...

YAY! Hope you're still out there enjoying life.