9.18.2007

Nothing to be bitter about today

It feels good to just be happy.
I had a great weekend, part of it spent with family, part of it spent with the dude and part of it being productive at home.
But I did think a little bit about the blog and about what I would post here.
I actually tried to think of things that annoyed me or pissed me off.
I really couldn't think of anything the past few days.
But now that I am back at work, I am sure my mood will change.
Not that I don't like my job, but it IS a job.
Anyway, here's to being happy. I hope everyone else is getting a little of that these days.

5 comments:

Lou said...

I don't think this blog has to be all doom and gloom. You can be happy here, too. It's a place to be more candid, and that includes happiness!

Angela said...

Lovely. I was feeling the same today and so glad to come and share in it with you. Let's enjoy the good times because I'm sure another wave will come and knock us over soon. ;) (Not to be all pessimistic or anything -- just the reality of the ride.) Cheers!

Atypical California Girl said...

Sometimes I feel more interesting when I am less happy.
And I definitely express my humor in a much different way when I am less happy.
But this happy thing is kind of nice.

Jim Thomsen said...

Thunk of it this way: The greatest music is almost made by people in torment — hearts broken by loved ones, alienation from society, rejection by peers, upheaval over beliefs or values. We're glad to have that music in our world, and I'm sure the artists are pleased in retrospect to have been able to create it.

But I bet they'd trade the ability to write that music for happiness, in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't begrudge them that.

And so I do not begrudge you your happiness.

Angela said...

I totally second what Jim just said. Totally.